PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 86 Comp Wiring Diagram

Eyeag
11-30-2011, 01:01 PM
As the title says, I'm looking for a complete wiring diagram for an 86 Comp TS6M with a PCM 351w. The person who pulled the engine is no longer working with us and took no note of where each wire goes. Thanks,
Eric

Jetlink
11-30-2011, 01:52 PM
Above on the menu bar, hover your mouse pointer over "Community" and it will drop down some choices, go to "The Library" and click there. On the new page, go to "Owner Manuals" and select "1989 Comp and Conbrio." This is as far back as anyone can really go as Supra had a fire that destroyed the factory and all the documentation prior to this year. It will work though, I rewired my whole boat using this diagram. It should at least point you in the right direction. Ask any questions that you might encounter. Good luck!

Edit: Page 69 and 70 of the PDF is where you are going to find your electrical schematic I think.

OUI
11-30-2011, 02:00 PM
Send me your email address and I send all the manuals and diagrams that I have. They're too big to upload.

Eyeag
11-30-2011, 02:03 PM
Thanks! My email is [email protected].

rlhahn
12-04-2011, 09:04 PM
As the title says, I'm looking for a complete wiring diagram for an 86 Comp TS6M with a PCM 351w. The person who pulled the engine is no longer working with us and took no note of where each wire goes. Thanks,
EricI downloaded the pdf off here and it helped me out with the motor. Its tough to read and apply to actual wiring in your boat though. I ended up gutting all wiring out and rewiring everything myself. no splices and half the wires the factory used.