PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Moomba XlV Gravity edition

evoimport6
12-22-2011, 08:11 PM
I know its not a supra but i figured maybe someone might see it and like it.

I have a used 2008 XLV gravity with 97 hrs of use.
has all the options except subwoofer, and heater.

So the run down is:
23ft.
97hrs
two board racks
gravity games graphics
tandem axel boat mate trailer
gravity three ballast
tower with speakers
two amps
play pin bow seating
moomba cruise

Im sure there are a million things i am forgetting. i only have a few photos, so if you need more let me know. The only real issues with the boat is minor graphics missing. the previous owner had a tight lift and it rubbed a couple parts of the graphics off. So I trimed where they needed to be trimed. Other than that there are no real issues.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m301/evoimport6/ridgexlv.jpg
price:43500 obo
Sorry for the grammar!

pap
12-22-2011, 08:35 PM
Dude you are definitely over the tow capacity of that Honda. I've got a ridgeline and a 21V and the 21v with trailer EMPTY is right at 5000lbs which means NO passengers and no extra fuel or any gear or your over the tow limit. With a 24 footer you're definitely over. If you ever have an accident, your insurance will likely not cover you.

Just FYI. I love my Honda, but I'm buying an F150 for next season right now

evoimport6
12-22-2011, 09:30 PM
Well it tows this better than the 21 footer I had before it(moomba lsv). But it shouldn't be to much over capacity.
Moomba site say XLV gravity weighs 3600 pounds. I would guess the trailer at 900. 40 gallons of fuel at 7 pounds. Puts me roughly at 4800. That give me 200 till I'm at max.

Also the trailer has brakes and they seem to help.

I also love this truck:-)

pap
12-22-2011, 11:33 PM
Really not trying to threadjack, but when I contacted boatmate to get the weight of my trailer which is for a 21 footer, it was 1200#, I got to think the larger trailer for your boat will be more...

But anyways, very nice looking boat and keep it safe.

FoiltechLaunch21V
12-23-2011, 08:20 AM
Dude you are definitely over the tow capacity of that Honda. I've got a ridgeline and a 21V and the 21v with trailer EMPTY is right at 5000lbs which means NO passengers and no extra fuel or any gear or your over the tow limit. With a 24 footer you're definitely over. If you ever have an accident, your insurance will likely not cover you.

Just FYI. I love my Honda, but I'm buying an F150 for next season right now

I guess this means you're not interested in buying the boat? LOL

To keep the thread on topic; There are a few people in my group that are wanting boats I'll see if I can help you move it. Nice Boat!!!

pap
12-23-2011, 10:49 AM
LOL, I search this site by looking at "new posts" and didn't even see it was in the classifieds. Thought he was just sharing his boat on the site. Too many sleepless nights lately! Great boat - buy it! :)

evoimport6
12-24-2011, 01:52 PM
No worries guys, I never really thought about the insurance factor. I guess this means I need to go car shopping!