PDA

View Full Version : lots of old supra parts

khelfrich
01-25-2012, 07:13 PM
I know someone had wanted the gauges and possibly the teak but there are other thing left over from when i restored my boat if it doesn't have a price make me on offer.

Sherwood raw water pump bought as a spare used and tested once with extra impellers some globe some regular have over $200 in it with the extra impellers all new----$175

rebuilt alternator and new voltage regular have about 125 in it with parts ran for the frist test run then replaced with a much bigger alternator---$100

front bow rail

all teak good shape needs sanded and oiled

front captains chairs good foam rotten wood but still in tact (if you bought a boat that was missing seats)

have a tracker marine captains chair the cover is off and has pen marks all over it but good to recover to match your boat other than pen marks the cover is perfect no tears and is good for a pattern or to have dyed any color by a vinyl repair guy

I think i have the fiberglass battery tray

chrysler 440 carb all rebuilt
original intake manifold
original water pump

1" shaft coupling

gear shift mechanism

ski pole and base trim ring plate

bow light

cup holders

rear vents

front chrome vents but the chrome is slightly pitted may clear up or could be painted
I believe i have the piece that goes under the vent that the hoses attach to

two new fiberglass exhaust pipes 3" straight used for about one season then replaced with mufflers and turn down tips

stock exhaust tips supper trap style

also have a new used one weekend cmsw10.1 clarion marine sub 10"
and clarion marine 2 channel amp clarion apx290m used one weekend

if you have any question call 412-805-0830 or email me [email protected]
email me if you want pictures of any parts and I can get them for you

thanks
Ken

and I'm located in Pittsburgh PA

bens250ex
01-31-2012, 07:38 PM
what sherwood pump is it?