PDA

View Full Version : Spinning Board Racks

riderite
01-27-2012, 07:16 PM
It has come to my attention that many people/ dealers have been misinformed who is building all the spinning board racks for Moomba & Supra.. Star One Wake/ Menace Water Sports have been building the spinner racks for Skiers Choice for over 3 years now. If you all would help pass the word around, it would help alot of people that are looking parts etcetera from having to go through the headache.. Thanks everyone and have a great season..

pap
01-27-2012, 07:27 PM
Good info. i'm actually in need of adding more board space and wondering how to do it, I'll check what they have to offer.

riderite
01-30-2012, 03:40 PM
There is not much on both of the websites but if you call in I will help you with product options. Instead of spending a ton on our websites and advertising we pass the savings down in the form of product costs.. We like to support our dealers also so if you are interestred in something I will work with your dealer to get you the best possible price, which in turn you will be able to support your local dealer also..

riderite
02-01-2012, 02:03 PM
I did not want to post up a ton of info on here without anyone asking questions, so if you would like more info please go to the link below for the Moomba forum and you can get all additional info from there.. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask..http://www.moomba.com/msgboard/showthread.php?17158-Spinning-Board-Racks

pap
02-01-2012, 08:21 PM
I want to add a second set of board racks with surf capacity. Would prefer they match my current supra rack (2009 21v, spinner rack). Do you have anything there? One issue I have is that in order to get into my garage, the racks cannot go out past the width of the boat.

KG's Supra24
02-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Riderrite, I want to let you know i'm not trying to work against you. I know I posted over on moomba too.

With that said, i'm happy with my monster racks and they quick disconnect like a bicycle tire.

Pap, you will have to have some sort of mount that can adjust for different angles so the rack can be placed appropriately. Perhaps they have a solution?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

riderite
02-02-2012, 03:11 PM
I want to add a second set of board racks with surf capacity. Would prefer they match my current supra rack (2009 21v, spinner rack). Do you have anything there? One issue I have is that in order to get into my garage, the racks cannot go out past the width of the boat.

I have a couple of the first gen supra spinners with the block mount that might do the trick. I can also swap the standard forks out with double surf or what ever would work best for you setup. I am working with my guys to come up with a quick solution to take them from a block mount to a tube style mount, since there is not another block mounting position. The tube style mounts are also articulating to be able to get them leveled out correctly.. I will let you know what I come up with. Here is a pic of the racks still brand new in the box..87028703

riderite
02-02-2012, 03:18 PM
Riderrite, I want to let you know i'm not trying to work against you. I know I posted over on moomba too.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

It is no problem at all... We are all hear to for the same reason the love of the water and our boats..