PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some feedback

riderite
02-01-2012, 04:24 PM
I am working with Skiers Choice for them to be able to offer different fork options, racks, lights, speakers, and or anything that you all would like to see specifically for the Moomba/ Supra towers.. If you have anything in mind post it up here and I will do my best to push the subject.. If options are highly discussed here on the forums by boat owners it will make it easier for the folks at Skiers Choice to make a decision on what additional options/ accessories to start offering.. Thanks and I really appreciate everyones help..

jonyb
02-01-2012, 05:05 PM
From what I've found, SC doesn't pay much attention to the Supra forums. I know Mr. Tinker posts on the Moomba forums, but from some of my rants and suggestions in the past they obviously did'nt know, or didn't care about the existing AND potential customers on this website.

riderite
02-01-2012, 05:17 PM
I am supposed to report any and all inquires about different options from this post directly to them.. So with everyones help I think we can make it happen..

michael hunter
02-02-2012, 12:10 AM
I would like to see a cordless rack . MC has the best racks and hold downs. Its hard to believe nobody has anything to compete. It would also be great to have a tower that can be folded down and secured then have the travel cover go over it. No more theft, bugs and wind resistance.

jonyb
02-02-2012, 01:45 AM
I concur on the tower having the ability to be lowered for transit and storage. I hated that about my boat - everytime it goes in or out, the tower would have to go down, luckily my door was tall enough that I wouldn't have to take the Z5 rack off completely.

After owning a Supra that was bought new, here are my recommendations:
*A better cover that holds water out of the boat better. Mine came with a 2-piece cover and it let water in below the windshield, and through the rear transom vents.
*Stop using self-tapping screws for moving panels. Use nuts, lock washers, and bolts.

chrisk
02-02-2012, 01:48 AM
I'm not 100% sure on this but I think I've seen some people complaining about the quality of the Roswell speakers on the new Supra's, maybe consider WetSounds or something else like other brands