PDA

View Full Version : Maybe a 24V

ouimguy
06-20-2005, 09:43 PM
I have a 05 21V and I love it, in fact this may be the only boat I ever own, EXCEPT if they build a 24V. I just wish I had a little more seating space than I do in the 21. My kids and their friends all seem to be much more agreeable to being around me, now that I have my boat. This is the reason that I bought a boat so I am overjoyed, but a little more room would be great. So, if anyone from Supra is monitoring this, you already have a "24V" sold in Oklahoma! Build it and I will buy it!

DKJBama92Mariah
06-20-2005, 10:31 PM
ouimguy,

I promise i'm not being a smarta$$. What would be the differnce between a 24V and the 24SSV that Supra already makes. My boat is 13 years old, i love her, and i have no interest in upgrading to a new one. Especially at $50k plus for a loaded out model. (We paid $26.5k for ours brand new in 1992) Therefore i'm not really privy to the model designations of Supra's current offerings.

BTW, who says you cant put alot of people in a 21' boat. One 4th of July a couple years ago, we managed 17 people in my 21' Mariah. Yes, i know, it was extremely unwise, but it was only for about a 1.5 mile ride to another dock. I just couldnt say no b/c we pulled up to the lake party of a rival fraternity and ended up leaving with every female they had at their dock. Talk about ballast, it nearly took WOT just to get the boat up on plane. Needless to say, it was rather enjoyable to see all of the "ballast" bouncing up and down in the rough water if you know what i mean :-) Ahhh, how i miss college; nearly every female in law school is either married, fugly, or a feminazi.

Cheers,
DKJ