PDA

View Full Version : Contact info

Jetlink
02-06-2012, 11:52 AM
In a thread here, there was discussion about retro fitting composite stringers to a wood stringer boat. I found the thread and the quote here...
"I would check with Supra Factory, they gave my friend a quote on a 1984 or so Sunsport of 4500 dollars, this was removing cap
and using all fiberglass materials so you would end up with a 86 boat with no wood whatsoever in the floor and stringers. I have done this job twice
in my 30 years of boating and would not do it again. You will spend around 3000 dollars and countless hours breathing dust and fumes. If you get
factory to do it, it will be done right with lastest materials and technology. Call up the factory and ask for a price, they can re&re motor and transmission
and do carpets as well, or you could send boat down without power plant"

My question is, has anyone called or tried contacting skiers choice about this? I have tried the email links that are included here and they all appear to be dead ends, I get messages that state something to the effect of the message is undeliverable at that address, try again later or make sure that you have the correct address. Anybody ever call down there or deal with a particular person on this issue? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

crystal waters
02-07-2012, 06:50 PM
Interesting subject you posted, have you tried calling them directly?

Skier's Choice Inc.
1717 Henry G. Lane Street
Maryville, TN 37801 USA
Toll-Free: 1-800-320-2779
Telephone: 865-983-9924
Fax: 865-983-9950

Customer Support: [email protected]