PDA

View Full Version : 1988 Supra Soltare for Sale 454 engine- Austin, TX

b2005um
02-17-2012, 08:00 PM
I recently bought a red 1988 Supra Soltare from my fiance's uncle. I purchased the boat in October for $7500. It has the 454 engine and around 450 hours. We took it out several time all the way through Thanksgiving and then winterized it. The Boat runs extremely well. It is currently on a hoist at Lake Austin. I am moving to Aspen, CO so I don't think i will have much of a need for a boat anymore.

There are two soft spots in the floor (this was going to be my spring project. Uncle said stringers are in good shape). I have two sheets of 3/4" marine ply as well if you are interested in replacing the floor. The Boat has a tower, wakeboard rack, ski mirror, two tower speakers, amps/subs in the boat (sound system cost about $3k). I will include wakeboards, surfboard, ropes, etc.

If anyone is interested let me know. I just want to recoup my $7500. Also, if I got ripped off on my purchase price feel free to let me know that as well. I didn't start reading this board until after I purchased the boat.

I will post pictures sometime this weekend.

Brian

b2005um
02-17-2012, 08:55 PM
Thanks. Posted it to classifieds as well.

Salty87
02-17-2012, 10:08 PM
closing this thread since there's one in classifieds