PDA

View Full Version : Wake N Flake 2012

Wake the World
03-04-2012, 01:13 AM
The Wake the World family is growing really fast! Can't wait to get this summer started!

Here in NC we actually start tomorrow (March 4th) with our Wake N Flake FUNdraiser event. Boat dealers across our state provide brand new wakeboard boats for more than 80 riders at 4 different lakes. Then in the evening everyone comes together to snowboard at Appalachian Ski Mountain. With riders, boat drivers and volunteers we will have around 110 people involved. Wake N Flake is our largest event for riders.

Wake the World events in the summer for the kids is really what it is all about. This summer we are estimating that we will have 500 volunteers, more than 225 boats at 20+ locations play host to around 1000 kids this summer! WOW!! Boat owners are some of the most awesome people!

cigars n scotch
03-04-2012, 01:21 AM
Sounds like an awesome time and a great excuse to be with people who share the same interests. Maybe someday soon my wife, daughter and I will join you when we move down to the NC/SC area (crossing fingers it's next year). Good luck at the events!

KG's Supra24
03-04-2012, 03:49 PM
Sounds like an awesome event!

Id love to see some pics.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

csuggs
03-04-2012, 08:27 PM
Wish I could be involved in Wake N Flake. We are hosting the first ever Wake the World in West Virginia on July 30. Anyone interested let me know.

Clint