PDA

View Full Version : Bro Stock Lake of the Ozarks 2012

wolff
03-09-2012, 11:50 AM
With everyone say brostock will be at the lake of the ozarks. I had a few questioins.

Who Is planing on going this year?

Are you Planing on taking your boat?

Has any one wakeboard at the ozarks during the weekend and had great water all weekend?

I like to get out see the lake and ride a lot espicaly when it was at bull shoals. I do not think it is going to happen that much at the Ozarks. (atleast in a 21v)
I think i am going to leave the supra at home and go with some freinds with a 36' boat.
The time i been to the lake i swore i would never go back there in a 21' boat. and i was up by captain Ron's

Other forums say you have to know where the right coves are and you can find plenty of glass water.
Any body have an idea where these cove are? And can these coves handle a bunch of wakeboats?
And how far are they from captian rons.

I plan on going but for me the weekend changed from a wakeboarding weekend to a pleasure boat riding weekend with a lot of drinking and very little wakeboarding.

Also last year we went from Wednesday to Monday this year i think we will go down Friday after work and come home Sunday.

I think i will save my day's off work for a trip to bull shoals.

dusty2221
03-09-2012, 11:53 AM
All of your above reasons is why our crew of likely 10+ peeps and 2 boats have backed out of going this year. Bull Shoals was THE place to have it. Too bad....

KG's Supra24
03-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Yep, I think we are out this year for all the reasons you mentioned.

I believe you and our group did a very similar trip last year. I was hoping to do the same again. Bummer.

From what I have read I think you are on the right track turning it into a "party" weekend and doing the big boat.

Nobodyrides4Free
03-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Going with another Moomba Forum friend. Rented a big place.
We are both taking our boats. 08 XLV and 02 Mobius V
Boarding mainly Sunday and Monday, Took the Extra days off. Gonna be hanging at comp and have the brewskis...so probably wont board those days much!
We are by MM39, 3 miles on water from Captain Rons and large cove right by us to board, owner of rental gave us info.
Sounds like sunday is the only day you could get some boarding in anyways.
Never been to Brostock so it will be an experience...
I would miss having my boat at something like this. KG and Dusty have alot farther to come than I do....I am going to Bullshoals next summer for family get together, kinda wish it was this year.
Hope to see you there, if you want to hook up PM me. Rick

Nobodyrides4Free
03-13-2012, 09:17 AM
Wolf thats a nice Rig!!! Gooseneck with all the toys on it. Never seen that before. Thats Cool. Wanted to see your boat!

Nobodyrides4Free
06-13-2012, 08:02 AM
Leaving for Brostock in 32 hours! This is going to be an Epic Trip. Meeting up with 2 Moomba and 1 Supra forum friends. 4 of us so far.... Anyone else making the trip PM me....
Ready for a nice long weekend with some good friends