PDA

View Full Version : fly high bimini

riveredge
03-20-2012, 03:56 PM
Has anyone used one of the Fly High bimini tops on their older supra? The product is here (you have to scroll down a little): http://fatsac.com/ACCESSORIES.bifh

The reason I ask is that on my '89 Bravura (same as Mariah but closed bow) the ski pylon is angled toward the stern. I think this is the case with a lot of 80's Supras. And with the angle, the bimini might just be angled up awkwardly, unless it can be modified easily or adjusted. Does anyone have any experience with this product, on Supras or any other boat? I need some kind of bimini solution with a new addition to the family, who will of course be in the boat immediately.

Thanks!

jet
03-21-2012, 11:46 AM
I have seen this before but wasnt convinced it would work great! And I rememeber the price being pretty close to standard one that you know will work. my .02. Jet

riveredge
03-21-2012, 12:05 PM
Yeah, we're a dealer for Fly High and it still would cost me about $500 with shipping, unless I put it in with a big order or something. I was just curious if the top piece can be angled, if so it might be worth it anyway, because of the way it works with the flyhigh pylon.