PDA

View Full Version : Bilge pump replacement

TuckerO
03-23-2012, 08:16 AM
My pump will not shut off. I want to just change it but do not know where it is & how to get to it. Can someone help? It is an 08 Sunsport 22v. Thanks

TuckerO

zalamander
03-24-2012, 03:16 PM
First check the float switch to make sure it isn't stuck "up" or on. Sorry I'm not sure of the location, but may be in front of ski pole @ lowest point of the hull.

docdrs
03-24-2012, 03:34 PM
Your bilge pump is either beside and just in front of your vdrive on the port side or near the back of the boat in the bilge prob on the starboard side. Or while its running track down the noise.

AxeKracker
05-17-2012, 11:08 PM
I have a 2001 Supra COMP and am having the same problem. The bilge is in front of the engine under the floor board. I can't figure out how to get the floor board off. Does anyone have any advice on how to get the floor board up?

DAFF
05-18-2012, 12:00 AM
A constant running bilge is from a bad float switch. The bildge pump is wired to be on constantly if the float goes south. No need to remove any screws or bolts. these pumps and switches are cliped in for EZ remoival. Learned all this info the hard way .....

For a comp just remove the small acess hole near the pylon... Pumps and stuff are in there....