PDA

View Full Version : The Supra registry ???

DAFF
03-28-2012, 03:59 PM
Has anyone ever thought of how many boats like yours were built and still exist ??? Production numbers and options for given years or model types?? Is there such a place to look or has this info never been released. If not perhaps it is time to start something where other Supra owners or potential owners can find out this info.

Once again just a thought....:D

kvand347
03-28-2012, 04:04 PM
I'd like to look at that information as well! I know vehicle vin #'s explain some of the options/details...is it true for our boats?

csuggs
03-28-2012, 04:17 PM
I'm not going to say it can't be done . . . But good luck with that. I'm pretty sure that Supra Sports had a fire somewhere along the way. :(

Jetlink
03-28-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm not going to say it can't be done . . . But good luck with that. I'm pretty sure that Supra Sports had a fire somewhere along the way. :(Which is why there are not a whole ton of documentation for boats pre-1989 I think it is. I called originally to get manuals of some sort for my '86 comp when I had to rewire it. Long story short, they lost all the originals and more in a factory fire around '88 I think it was.