PDA

View Full Version : Sale on Vanilla

Kracker
04-09-2012, 10:02 PM
For Haugy who seems to like things plain.

haugy
04-09-2012, 10:58 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lwm-bRqWDX0/Tw4KvMvGPLI/AAAAAAAAAl0/iifBMEAe0Mo/s1600/afro-shaking-head-no.gif

Kracker
04-09-2012, 11:14 PM
Perfect for ya. No frills and plain jane

86 century
04-10-2012, 01:18 AM
Perfect for ya. No frills and plain jane

That would be a nice little fishing rig. Much better than any johnboat

haugy
04-10-2012, 11:56 AM
Don't get upset because I don't like your "Barf on a Boat" scheme. Some people need to scream for attention, it's okay, we'll humor you.

Ptownkid
04-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Jeez Kracker...we're a little sensitive huh? Haugy is just some dude on the internet, wtf do you care what he thinks? You shouldn't need to please anyone but yourself so suck it up buttercup.

gogger
04-10-2012, 07:21 PM
That thing would be fun to jump the wake on. Maybe turn into a hydrofoil?

whelchel86
04-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Actually I just heard on the news this week that vanilla beans have almost doubled in price.

DAFF
04-10-2012, 10:20 PM
Too funny everyone. Haugy you could of wraped your Saltare in all balck rather than spending all that time polishing it !!!

haugy
04-10-2012, 11:03 PM
Haugy, for the record...you don't like Kracker's wrap? Need I remind you that you are under oath. Please stop shaking your head. It's a yes or no question.

Let me ask you a different question then. You wouldn't put a, and I quote "Barf on a Boat" wrap on your beautiful Saltare? Or this wrap on any Supra? Again, let the record show the defendant refuses to answer the question. He just keeps shaking his head.
Please, Mr. Haugy, answer the question and we can move on.

Ok, so to wrap this up (pun intended), would you favor Kracker posting more shots of his boat once the wrap is complete?
Your Honor, move to strike this testimony or lack thereof. The defendant again refuses to answer.

:D:D:D Nice. I have no problems with wraps. I've seen some very nice ones done. It's the ones the look like Salvador Dali and the guys at Monster drinks got together and smoked some acid laced weed, and then grabbed a paint brush and then said "Voila!", that I don't like.

And I have no problem wrapping my Saltare. If the original hull color had been more true white, I would have wrapped the black section with white to match. But just clean white, not skulls, stars, stripes, colors, and a myriad of other crap.