PDA

View Full Version : Supra parts F/S: Swim platform F/G, Bimini, ski pylon for 1990 Saltare & other

Dixie
04-10-2012, 11:46 AM
Supra parts F/S: Swim platform F/G, Bimini, ski pylon for 1990 Saltare & other

Parts are from a 1990 Supra Saltare but may work for others. All prices OBO plus only actual shipping

Bimini Like new condition with zip storage bag $275* This item only to big to ship unless sent freight which would cost near as much or more.

SOLD Fiberglass swim platform very good condition minor signs of use $550

SOLD Ski Pylon Very good condition mounting brackets and fasteners $225

3 blade prop one blade bent. Pretty sure LH 13x13 will confirm soon. AS IS. Bend does not look too bad but will need repair. The boat rumbles with it on. Good if you can fix it or use for a spare emergency back up $40

Many more detailed photos of all parts are available.

PLEASE EMAIL FOR QUICKEST REPLY SINCE I DON'T SIGN IN HERE DAILY

[email protected]

kvand347
04-10-2012, 06:57 PM
FYI--Just measured my '93 Sunsport and the swim platform for sale is the same width as mine. I need a new one, but I think I will build one instead..

jet
04-13-2012, 01:29 PM
Man, thats some STOUT pricing for used 15yr old stuff. I am looking for a ski pole but I could have one made at that price??

mapleleaf
04-14-2012, 12:06 AM
Jet....Agreed, only i'd like to add 7 more yrs to your estimate...

kvand347
04-15-2012, 11:10 AM
I was afraid of being too harsh in my first post. My thoughts are with you guys...pricing is waaaaay steep on those items..that's why I said I'd just build my own platform. If Dixie is reading this, I'll give you $50 for the swim platform and come pick it up from you. ;)

wiatowski
04-16-2012, 07:45 PM
That top would look great on my sunsport... but I agree too expensive.

haugy
04-19-2012, 03:25 PM
:D :D :D

Ummm yeah, welcome to the board. I know we all love our Supras, but not that much.

Dixie
04-26-2012, 03:40 PM
Gee thanks for all of the opinions that were not asked for. (FYI For your information) the post reads the prices are OBO. (Or Best Offer)

I'm pretty sure that on most, if not all, forums it the the general rule to keep your opinion of price off of other peoples threads. If you don't like the asking OBO price fine. Post your gripe on your own thread.

Better yet reply to this post with links here where you can find Supra parts in like condition for less, if at all. I would be quite happy to help anyone find a better deal to make their Supra better. SO POST AWAY! I cant wait to see all the links. Rest assured if I find my prices are out of line I will adjust them. As for MY prices: I replaced my swim platform with a 2004 Malibu platform that cost me $900 and took 7 months of hard searching to find, To have one made to my needed size was going to cost $1450! To bad I did not know of any of you fiberglass masters who could make me one for near nothing before I dished out $900. Again if you think my price is to high please show me a link to another like if for less (or $50 delivered)

or

Make me a list of the materials, parts, time and labor it would take to make a pylon. All for less than $225. Obviously you have never seen under the floor and seen all that is involved with the pylon. Its far more than what you see above the floor.

or

Find me a like new Bimini for this boat at any price. Since $275 is such robbery

And if $40 is to much for a prop as a back up or to repair then sue me!

To haugy , kvand347, & jet

Show me what you can find Ill be waiting.

jet
04-26-2012, 04:41 PM
Uh oh! We made the bear mad. lol. Dixie, we are all brothers on hear so poking each other and making fun of each other is how we have fun sorry. But I couldnt afford the in-line filter thats attached to my mouth (my wife says) so a lot of stuff just comes out. Ok, now what is the family price?? lol

Can you show me where my pylon goes?? (just kidding)9610

Hey, how come mapleleaf didnt get yelled at??

mapleleaf
04-27-2012, 12:44 AM
Hot Damn, Love the idea of that filter Jet mentioned for myself as well....
Dixie that was your second post here, Welcome to the board, hopefully you'll find help for your boat here...Read through a bunch of posts here and you'll find a good bunch a guys.....
Good luck with the sale....

kvand347
04-27-2012, 01:51 PM
Jet and Mapleleaf are right on with the joking around. Sorry you took it so seriously...I know how hard it can be to read tone through online forums. C'mon man, we're from 'sconsin! If you are up in central WI I'll buy you a beer and we can laugh about it! I'll even give you a free pull on the boat...for a swim platform. :lol:

haugy
04-27-2012, 03:16 PM
Hey, how come mapleleaf didnt get yelled at??

He didn't want to make the Canuck cry. :D

mapleleaf
04-27-2012, 06:46 PM
We're real senstive up here... Is someone giving away swimplatform's around here???

wiatowski
04-27-2012, 07:24 PM
i'd swap my teak for a fibreglass... if not I'll be making a new one at the end of the season. Nothing wrong with it just looking for a bigger one.

mapleleaf
04-27-2012, 08:24 PM
Wia, check if my fiberglass one is wide enough for your SS, it's 57" wide w/out measuring to the stainless rail. I suspect it isn't wide enough, but im regularly out in Colborne and Picton and could make it real easy for ya....
Good lord this some thread jacking....My apologies OP...

mapleleaf
04-27-2012, 08:25 PM
I bleed sap all yr long......

loopmaster
05-29-2012, 02:49 PM
Do you still have swim platform? It looks like it will fit my 90 sunsport.

I am in texas so will have to check shipping from Wi to Tx.

thanks

th

MESupra
05-30-2012, 12:59 PM
[QUOTE=wiatowski;. Nothing wrong with it just looking for a bigger one.[/QUOTE]

Thats what she said.

89conbrio
05-30-2012, 03:27 PM
Loopmaster, if you're still looking for a platform, I have one in my storage shed off my 89 Conbrio that I need to get rid of. I believe they are the same size, maybe someone reading this knows? I'd be shipping from Kansas City. It's in great shape. How about $200 with shipping included? (I figure it will probably be $75 to ship?) My shed is about 4 hours from my house in Kansas City and I'm heading there this weekend. If you're interested I can lug it back here and send it next week. It's just the platform, not the brackets.

Bravura88
05-31-2012, 08:22 PM
Hello 89. Is that a composite platfor.m, and what are the dimensions. Thx.

89conbrio
06-11-2012, 03:54 PM
It's a fiberglass platform. Not sure on the dimensions, I can measure it this weekend. It's the same deck as the TS6m.

Dixie
06-26-2012, 09:30 PM
pylon and swim platform sold

Dixie
09-10-2012, 12:10 PM
Bimini ad ttt