PDA

View Full Version : Want To Buy:

jet
04-12-2012, 11:06 AM
I need a new ski pole for my comp? Anybody have one??

I also have a driverside foot tray for trade or buy.

Jetlink
04-12-2012, 02:14 PM
I need a new ski pole for my comp? Anybody have one??

I also have a driverside foot tray for trade or buy.
9440Now what the hell do you need a ski pole for? I thought skiing was for old dudes and you only wakeboard and surf. :p

sybrmike
04-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Yeah, if he hadn't previously made such disparaging remarks about us old dudes that still ski - I might've let him HAVE my old ski pole still leaning up against the fence. You know, the one with the ears cut off that I could never get out of the receiver base. He'd still have to source/fab the mating side plates (or use his old ones) and I don't think shipping's much of an option, but he could've had it for FREE next time he was 4 hrs south. But of course, that's all just conjecture since he doesn't ski & really doesn't need one... :p :p

DAFF
04-12-2012, 11:11 PM
I think Jet just bought a new Supra hat which he wants to keep clean.....

Jetlink
04-13-2012, 01:42 AM
I think Jet just bought a new Supra hat which he wants to keep clean.....If that's the case and he wants to keep it mint, keep it in the packaging. Cheaper and easier alternative than trying to replace the pylon.

jet
04-13-2012, 10:10 AM
Ha..ha..ha. Tuff crowd, tuff crowd. Yall's HARD sell has convinced me that my boat is just a ski boat. lmao. No, I will be marketing it to the ski clubs as a ski/wakeboarding boat when it goes up for sale boat soon so I want to keep the pole. lol. Yall know Im just kidding. An old friend just let me know that she found some old vhs tapes from the 90's of me skiing back when it was cool in my tight ski shorts. She laughed hard and said she will have it converted to dvd and send me a copy and I will be happy to post it for a for you guys for a good laugh. lmao. I cant wait for that one.