PDA

View Full Version : Another Windshield Problem

TSeaman
08-29-2002, 09:10 AM
In moderate waves, my '98 Legacy flexes to the point that the center windshield gets stuck in the frame of the driver's side windshield.

I hit a large wave once that moved the center windshield under the driver's side windshield!!!!!!!

What can I do????????? Thanks,

Brian Raymond
09-12-2002, 10:18 PM
Hey, what's up? I know this is probably annoying but ot can easily be rendered. First, check under your port and stbd. bow bottoms and verify that there are (2) 2x4 "L" brkts. fastening the bottoms to the floor, if not contact your local dealer. If these brkts. are properly installed, again, please contact your local dealer. For some reason your dealer is far away, at least phone them with your hull # and date of purchase, install of these components are easy and they can send you the parts. Make it a great day.

Brian Raymond
09-12-2002, 10:19 PM
Hey, what's up? I know this is probably annoying but ot can easily be rendered. First, check under your port and stbd. bow bottoms and verify that there are (2) 2x4 "L" brkts. fastening the bottoms to the floor, if not contact your local dealer. If these brkts. are properly installed, again, please contact your local dealer. For some reason your dealer is far away, at least phone them with your hull # and date of purchase, install of these components are easy and they can send you the parts. Make it a great day.