PDA

View Full Version : I need some information

07-13-2005, 01:59 PM
Now don\'t knock me down because I don\'t know this stuff...

I just bought my first boat 3 weeks ago. It\'s a 1988 Supra (not sure of the model), it\'s 23\', and it has a 454 in it. Thats pretty much all I know about it. The person I bought it from didn\'t have the manuel to it, so I\'m kind of in the dark on certain things I would like to know.

1) I\'m wondering the weight of the boat? Also the tounge weight?

2)Is there somewhere I can purchase large Supra Decals for the side? The previous owner didn\'t like the rainbow decal so he removed it. I\'m looking for something like the new boats have.

3) I don\'t wakeboard but I have friends who do. What would be the best placement for the wakeplate? Would this affect skiers and/or tubers if the plate is in the placement for a wakeboarder?

4) What is the max weight that should be on the boat?

5) I want to purchase a tower for it, and I\'m wondering what tower is best fit for this boat. I\'m not to into the universal collapsible ones.

6) Loading the boat is a PAIN IN THE @$$. The previous owner told me it would be a 3 person job minimum and he wasn\'t lying. When you are approaching the dock and are lined up just the way you would do on any boat, the back end kicks out bad. What can I do to help this be easier.

7) Loading on to the trailer is a bit of a chore too. There is no guide bars on my trailer, do you prefer them or not? Let me know your opinion cause I\'m debating on getting them.

Thats all for now, I\'m sure there will be more to come. I love this boat and I don\'t think I would buy any other brand. Being that I\'m only 19 I\'m sure there will be a few I will go through. Haha!

Thanks a bunch!!!
Ashley

SUPRABUILDER
08-11-2005, 06:52 AM
I am an employee at skiers choice which is the manufactuer of supra and moomba boats I can help you answer any questions you may have about the boats you can reach me by e-mail or messagner

[email protected] and msn messagner

howie20us- yahoo messanger

wbplaya420- aol messanger