PDA

View Full Version : Fuel Supply Problem - 2005 Launch 22SSV

Ancy1
04-30-2012, 01:31 PM
So I just put the boat on the water, started it right up (I had run it at home previously), and while I was cruising around the dock it just cut out on me and wouldn't start again. Long story short, I took the fuel pump out and tested it with some jumper cables and it worked fine, I replaced the fuel filter (much needed), but I'm not getting any power to the fuel pump according to my multimeter. I can't find any fuses, disconnected harnesses or wires, or anything else as I trace the wiring from the engine compartment up under the floor, nor can I find anything obvious under the instrument panel.

Any of you know where to find a hidden fuse/relay or anything else? It's got to be simple, right? Say yes, even if it makes me look like an idiot.

Ancy1
04-30-2012, 03:00 PM
Cancel that. Found the little pigtail thing that has 3 fuses in the end of it, tucked in tight between the front of the motor and the edge of the engine compartment... pretty much had to take apart the distributor to reach in and fish it around to where I could access it.