PDA

View Full Version : How to make the boat right!

AncientWhitewave
05-07-2012, 08:43 AM
Hey Guys,

I am a first time boat owner and I just picked up a 2001 Sunsport V.

There are a couple of things I need help with and was hopping that you can please direct me in the right way:)

1. Speaker Grills : The boat has 1 non matching speaker grill and I would like to replace the whole lot, do you know the size of them and/or a spot to get them?

2. The Supra Sticker on the outside of the boat is coming off, where would I get a new replacement?

3. There are patches that say Supra on the interior vinyl, one on the front seating area and one on the back, where would I get new ones of these?

4. Replacement cup holder too in the passenger side,

Thanks for your help, any suggestions on maintaince and where to find items would be great and the new guy:)

haugy
05-07-2012, 10:35 AM
If you want factory parts, I'd call up to Skier's Choice, tell them you are needing part numbers for your boat.

They can get you the part numbers for your exact boat. Then call up your local Supra dealer and order the parts from them. This will get you OEM supra parts.

Otherwise you'll have to redo the speakers to get them to match. The Supra sticker would have to go to a Vinyl guy and that's tough just from a copy of one. Vinyl pros might be able to recreate the patch. Overtons/West Marine/SKIDIM may have cupholders that are close.

With that list, I'd go straight to Supra for the original parts. Easier, and matches better.