PDA

View Full Version : I saw the Aurora last night. (Black Project)

jet
05-17-2012, 01:09 PM
Jetlink and a few of you will like this. I was loading up my truck last night and heard full throttle rumbling from above and saw something Im NOT familiar with so I ran in the garage and got my binoc's and saw a triangle shape with 3-red dots streaking across the ski. The lights were all red, no blinking, no green lights. I have never looked up and NOT known what I was looking at. I grew up on base my whole life and have seen all kinds of airplanes and helios (my dad was a pilot) worked in the aircraft and aerospace ind for years and have worked on the V-22, shuttle, stealth fighter, B-2's, drones and others so I usually know what Im looking at. It was very weird feeling for me not know what I just saw. So I posted on FB last night and a few people thought it was a raptor (we live pretty close to lockheed and general dynamics) in ft. worth where they are made, but after googling the pics I said no way. Kept looking and found the aurora picture and I knew instantly that's was what I saw last night. Very cool, I have heard this name thrown around for years but never had seen one. Pretty cool!!9808

wotan2525
05-17-2012, 01:28 PM
So you saw a plane that isn't supposed to exist and it was flying under 30,000 feet and below 2000mph with distinctive lighting over a populated area? Must have been your lucky day!

jet
05-17-2012, 05:18 PM
LOL, yes! Its just a GOOD guess but yes! I left out the part he was above the 32,000-37,000 that normal planes fly at. Their were three layers. Im in the NE incoming flight path for DFW (low flying) then there is the normal west coast to east coast flight path (32,000-37,000) normal cruising speed and he was above that. PLUS! I had my binoc's out so I got a good look at it. He wasnt going 2000 mph, he had just lit up the engines. TYhere was one other plane shape that it could have been?? But Im not sure what it was, but what I am saying is that it wasnt your normal stuff flying around here. Wheres Jetlink when you need him?? lol. Heres the other plane it could have been??9810

DAFF
05-18-2012, 09:07 AM
Here is the Canadian military version of the Aurora.... The Bristol!!!:p

Sonic booms are very cool to witness. Here in the North they are almost unheard of.

haugy
05-18-2012, 09:07 AM
I see black helicopters and tahoes following you in your future.

Nice knowing ya.

jet
05-18-2012, 10:07 AM
Daff..lmao

Jetlink
05-18-2012, 11:23 AM
Wheres Jetlink when you need him??I was busy buzzing around the Dallas area last night in a black ops plane that officially doesn't exist. I did that after yesterday doing a Polish rendition on African American engineering so I could eliminate the supertrapps on my boat and install flappers instead. Pics to follow, letting the 4200 set up for the next day or so before I go run it on the hose.

86 century
05-18-2012, 11:46 PM
seeing ufo's

I see a letter from who ever fly for recomending you have a cat scan.

I wonder how many times the plane you saw has been reported as a ufo.