PDA

View Full Version : 84' supra comp push pull knobs

gerdy
05-23-2012, 10:15 PM
Im looking to find the black rubber knob's for my push pull switches that say pump,lights,acc,ect. I cant find them anywhere does anyone no where too find them if they still exist ??? thanks

Jetlink
05-23-2012, 10:48 PM
Are you talking about the switch breakers? If you can, throw up a picture of what you got and are talking about. Might help us out some.

gerdy
05-29-2012, 04:00 PM
sorry the black rubber knobs for the push pull switches that say pump,lights,acc and so on. i can't seem to find them???

Jetlink
06-06-2012, 10:53 PM
sorry the black rubber knobs for the push pull switches that say pump,lights,acc and so on. i can't seem to find them???Germany has a company that took over production of these, at least that is where I got all mine from. I think I still have a receipt around here somewhere...

bwwilliams
06-07-2012, 10:39 PM
www.skidim.com

They have all the different amp switches you will need. I replaced mine three or four years ago. Good luck.

Hematoma
06-08-2012, 10:53 AM
www.skidim.com

They have all the different amp switches you will need. I replaced mine three or four years ago. Good luck.They don't have the original pull/push knobs like he has.

I picked up some from Boaters world and painted the ends black. They don't say bilge, light, ect....... but they fit and look like the originals.

Jetlink
06-08-2012, 10:57 AM
They don't have the original pull/push knobs like he has.

I picked up some from Boaters world and painted the ends black. They don't say bilge, light, ect....... but they fit and look like the originals.
Label maker does wonders for labeling your switches... I give you, exhibit "A, B and C" as an example of how I set up mine.

Hematoma
06-08-2012, 11:56 AM
Label maker does wonders for labeling your switches... I give you, exhibit "A, B and C" as an example of how I set up mine.
101331013410135You have the COOL dash, I have the older lame one lol. Mine doesn't have the black plastic trim that the gauges sit on. Mine is just vynle so labels couldn't be done. I found this website AFTER I had started restoring the boat so I didn't get to use some of the ideas that I see now. Oh well winter will be here soon enough and then it all begins again.................but with a V-DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!