PDA

View Full Version : 87 Comp FOR SALE

SupraComp
08-01-2005, 07:09 PM
Hey guys,
This project I have taken on has kinda lost my interest. I had plan to restore this boat because I was going to be moving to NC. Well a baby and job opportunity has put quite the dagger in my plans so Im selling the boat to save some money for the future son/daughter. Let me know if you have any questions, if it doesnt sell here first ill list it on ebay.
My father is the original owner of the boat bought new in 87. I have taken out part of the floor because I was going to do a FULL resto on it. The interior is completely out and in my garage. The hull is in great shape but needs to be cleaned up. Gauges are all in great shape. has a newer 3 blade prop on it. The boat does need alot of work to meet my demands of making it MINT again, but for someone that just needs a great ski boat it wouldnt take too much to make it fun again. It comes with the original Supra Trailer too.
Heres the details:

87 Comp Ts6m
373 Hours
351PCM
Red/White Color Scheme
Decals removed on hull

Pics are available on request, I would like to get $4750 out of it. This would make a great winter project for somebody that has the time to invest in it. The price is negotiable so please feel free to ask questions. Thanks guys

Kyle

08-20-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by supracomp

Hey guys,
This project I have taken on has kinda lost my interest. I had plan to restore this boat because I was going to be moving to NC. Well a baby and job opportunity has put quite the dagger in my plans so Im selling the boat to save some money for the future son/daughter. Let me know if you have any questions, if it doesnt sell here first ill list it on ebay.
My father is the original owner of the boat bought new in 87. I have taken out part of the floor because I was going to do a FULL resto on it. The interior is completely out and in my garage. The hull is in great shape but needs to be cleaned up. Gauges are all in great shape. has a newer 3 blade prop on it. The boat does need alot of work to meet my demands of making it MINT again, but for someone that just needs a great ski boat it wouldnt take too much to make it fun again. It comes with the original Supra Trailer too.
Heres the details:

87 Comp Ts6m
373 Hours
351PCM
Red/White Color Scheme
Decals removed on hull

Pics are available on request, I would like to get $4750 out of it. This would make a great winter project for somebody that has the time to invest in it. The price is negotiable so please feel free to ask questions. Thanks guys

Kyle:) hey could you send pic to [email protected]