PDA

View Full Version : Whats up fellas?

Hematoma
05-27-2012, 07:35 PM
whats up fellas been a since I trolled through here. Still have the Black Pearl. I didn't take it out last season at all was to busy desert racing. I did break her out this week and added some transom LED's and some in the inside. Felt good to get back on the water.

jet
05-28-2012, 08:13 AM
You got a lot a nerve shoin your face here Jack Sparrow.

I remember her. welcome again.

Hematoma
05-28-2012, 10:30 AM
You got a lot a nerve shoin your face here Jack Sparrow.

I remember her. welcome again.Lol thanks. Been awhile, Looks like the usual suspects still hanging around here. Looks like everyones boats are coming along or still on the water.

WakeSurfCanada
05-28-2012, 11:07 AM
Wow! Didn't know there was a twin to my SS out there! Looks awesome!

Welcome back!

Hematoma
05-28-2012, 12:29 PM
Wow! Didn't know there was a twin to my SS out there! Looks awesome!

Welcome back!
9936Thanks looks familiar, lol. How you like water spots? I redid everything back in 08 or 09 I can't remember, have you had it black long?

WakeSurfCanada
05-28-2012, 01:50 PM
Thanks looks familiar, lol. How you like water spots? I redid everything back in 08 or 09 I can't remember, have you had it black long?

Oh man, keeping it clean is a whole different story. Did the full rebuild (From the stringers up) at the start of last season, so I have really only had about a 1/2 season of it.

Just need to finish up a few odds and ends and she will be in that water soon enough!

Hematoma
05-28-2012, 02:21 PM
Oh man, keeping it clean is a whole different story. Did the full rebuild (From the stringers up) at the start of last season, so I have really only had about a 1/2 season of it.

Just need to finish up a few odds and ends and she will be in that water soon enough!Yea when I decided to murder it out "I thought cool this is gonna be sick" but it took all of about 10min on the water for me to realize I opened up an whole can of endless cleaning. Just a heads up get you a bottle of VINEGAR and put it in a windex bottle it takes the water spots right off with out leaving any streaks.

Blackntan90
05-28-2012, 06:06 PM
WOW! The Pearl looks awesome! Even if you do have to clean it all the time!

Hematoma
05-28-2012, 07:11 PM
WOW! The Pearl looks awesome! Even if you do have to clean it all the time!Hey thanks bud, how you been? Eh I'm used to the cleaning part now. At first I tried real hard to keep the spots to a minimum while on the water, It was a losing battle. I just enjoy it and clean it when I get home.

ScottnAz
05-28-2012, 10:53 PM
What's up Shane! Good to see you around again, I hear Jessica is killin' it on a dirtbike?
Lets roll-out this summer.

How gangsta am I? Killin', roll out? Let me try again.....

What's up Shane! It's nice to see you around again, I hear Jessica is performing very well on her dirtbike? I will have my people contact your people to coordinate a time to have a controlled and supervised wakeboard and wakesurf meeting at one of our local lakes, while observing all local/state/federal boating laws.

Hematoma
05-28-2012, 11:18 PM
What's up Shane! Good to see you around again, I hear Jessica is killin' it on a dirtbike?
Lets roll-out this summer.

How gangsta am I? Killin', roll out? Let me try again.....

What's up Shane! It's nice to see you around again, I hear Jessica is performing very well on her dirtbike? I will have my people contact your people to coordinate a time to have a controlled and supervised wakeboard and wakesurf meeting at one of our local lakes, while observing all local/state/federal boating laws.LMAO fo sho! What you been up to? I sent you a p.m.

mapleleaf
05-29-2012, 01:06 AM
You guys still shapin board's???

Hematoma
05-29-2012, 01:35 AM
You guys still shapin board's???Haven't since last summer, I have one that is shaped but needs epoxy and fin boxes. The one I shaped and rode 2 summers ago rode like crap, Had to go back and change the fins out to small set and now that thing rips, Good thing I saved the templet I can pump out afew more of them. I have a pic of it some where I'll find it and post it up.

Hematoma
05-29-2012, 01:41 AM
Here ya go, Doesn't have 4 fins anymore has 2 and a small trailing fin, basically it's a thruster now. Rides bad@ss now.

Diggs
05-29-2012, 01:22 PM
Nice looking boat and board!!

Hematoma
05-29-2012, 08:24 PM
Nice looking boat and board!! Thanks Diggs! Whats WakeMikey up 2 these days, haven't seen him around here yet?

ScottnAz
05-30-2012, 11:32 AM
You guys still shapin board's???

I'm in the middle of shaping one for this season, struggling to find time to get it finished. Especially now that I've got 2 damaged boards from the weekend to repair before spending more time on the new one. Thinking about giving it a shot Maple?

mapleleaf
05-30-2012, 08:20 PM
Thinkin I need a boat i can surf behind first, but heck ya its on my list of to do's...there's a shop in Northern, MI where I'll get some great advice.....
hema- mikey drops by every now again, more than likely he's trying to take his home brewing out on his SS so he can ride/brew all at once.....