PDA

View Full Version : great customer service

99 LAUNCH
08-10-2005, 03:47 PM
When i first joined i had a crack in my hull. The crack was about fourfoot long and ran from bow to stern. The crack was in line with the out side stringer. My dealer could not tell me what caused this problem. There was no visable impact marks on the hull.
Skiers Choice was sent pctures of the hull. They had never seen this type of problem before ever. They wanted the boat sent back to the factory to finde out what caused this. At NO COST to me for shipping. I was not given a clear answer as to what caused this but they did fix the problem at NO COST.
It took three weeks round trip and my boat was fixed. I will asoom the lifetime hull warranty is what covered this problem. Regaurdless of what or why they took care of me and my boat. It seemed as if they had a real concern about the problem and wanted to take care of it.
My boat is only a 99 launch but they treated me as if it was an 05. That to me is real customer service. I know people with MasterCrafts who can't believe the service that
I recieved. Thanks to Rob in customer service and Less in the warranty dept.