PDA

View Full Version : Well...

Jetlink
06-06-2012, 11:10 PM
I'm finally back and no longer a single man. Life is great though, while all you guys were dealing with crowded sand bars, I was skiing in the Caribbean...pics to follow, for now, a pic from the cermony of the blinding sun reflecting off of my bald head. :D

86 century
06-07-2012, 02:42 AM
You have my depest sympathy for you loss.

I you are lucky you will get to have you balls to play with from time to time.

Congrats good luck

Now all you need is to have a few kids and you can live the hell the rest of us old people do.

sybrmike
06-07-2012, 09:27 AM
Don't worry about the reflection - I'm sure the guests were too distracted by your bride's beauty to notice...

Congrats! Hope you didn't spend all your time skiing on the honeymoon - I would expect some little Bens when March rolls around :)

chrisk
06-12-2012, 11:58 AM
Congrats man! Beautiful time of the year to tie the knot

Okie Boarder
06-12-2012, 12:29 PM
Congrats! Like most of us...looks like you married up. ;-)

Hematoma
06-13-2012, 12:47 PM
Congrats, Welcome to the world of "Whats yours is hers and whats hers is hers"

My wife and I always laugh at this. When we registered the boat and trailer we did it on different days I have the title to the boat but the trailer is in her name. Not intentional it just happened like that due to my work schedule at the time. She always jokes that if I leave I can't take the boat out cuz she owns the trailer lol.

mapleleaf
06-15-2012, 03:29 AM
[QUOTE=Jetlink;75187]I'm finally back and no longer a single man. Life is great though, while all you guys were dealing with crowded sand bars, I was skiing in the Caribbean...pics to follow, for now, a pic from the cermony of the blinding sun reflecting off of my bald head. :

Cute BUddy, I think I have a similar pic on my phone... To the rest of the Supra family, Mr and Mrs Benjamin Weslowski orchestrated a beautiful wedding ceremony and were kind enough to let me drive 22 1/2hrs round trip to share in their union, Lets not get into the groomsmen and the table they sat me at.....Sunday's drive home didnt start off well!!!
Congrat's Ben and Laura! Can't wait to see you on Crystal, you know that lake with the best sand bar ever......
Hopefully your fam understood when they got the whiskey bill, All I did was fill'm those boys huevos were a touch shy,btw how'd those flasks get empty so quick , the drive over past in the blink of eye? ;)

Jetlink
06-16-2012, 01:04 AM
John, it was open bar...I think it is the first time that the country club lost money on an open bar. Hahaha!!! Glad you were able to join us and that you enjoyed the party and hospitality.

mapleleaf
06-16-2012, 08:27 PM
Lets just say Ben has a couple younger brothers!!! And some other dude, I think he's a rep for Sherwin Williams or something... lol

haugy
06-19-2012, 03:04 PM
Congrats, your wife is very pretty, even though she is clearly blind. :D :D