PDA

View Full Version : Lake Murray (OK)

Okie Boarder
06-12-2012, 11:59 AM
We're headed to Lake Murray next Wednesday for about 5 days. We're going to be renting an RV and hope to camp at either Elephant Rock or Martin's Landing. We plan to do a fair amount of wake boarding, surfing, etc. We would like to cruise around the lake and find some cool spots to park, swim and have fun. We also will do some shore fishing. What else would be recommended? Any specific spots to see? Trails to hike? We also thought we might take the boat up to Lake of the Arbuckles one of the days. Anyone planning on being on the lake that weekend at all?

cole1
06-12-2012, 05:06 PM
Arbuckle is awesome! It is one of if not THE cleanest lake here in OK! There are some cliffs in the very back that are fun to jump off and safe too...

jet
06-13-2012, 12:30 PM
Cole lets see some pic's of that comp!!

jet
06-13-2012, 01:12 PM
Hey Okie. Missed you on FB. I cant make it man. Im on the last 10% of my boat being lake worthy (yes,its taking a LONG time)(and no, im not allowd to have fun untill its done) and the boys 10 & 15 are at hydrous camp all week and I promissed lil andrew i would come ride with him friday & sat to see his new skills! (lil tear drop). Cant wait to go ride with my son and be in his attention once again now that hes 15 and hanging out with parents isnt cool anymore. Man thats tuff to go thru. Yall have fun and post up some pic's when you get back. Thanks for the invite.

p.s. you forgot to tell everyone clothes were optional, right? lol

Okie Boarder
06-13-2012, 03:32 PM
Cool...enjoy your time with your son. We don't document and share that kind of activity. You have to be there in person to see it. Sorry, man.

cole1
06-14-2012, 03:55 PM
You got it Jet! I don't have many but I just got it shined up and redid the swim platform in something a little different...