PDA

View Full Version : just bought a 91 conbrio

yachts
06-13-2012, 02:00 AM
Back in 88 my parents bought a 87 saltare i had just graduated from school and wanted to order a conbrio for my self. I never did and 6 years later after i graduated from college i bought my parents saltare, used it as a ski boat/runabout for my Family. sold it 12 years ago and have been boatless since. Well today I just bought 91 subrio I mean conbrio:)... the boat has a new engine 3 hours on it and new composite floors and stringers new interior with the exception of the trim pieces on the sides and the back rests in the play pen..

bought it so my wife and i could have something on the water and be able to let the kids take it out too and not worry about 60k driving off.lol

so much has changed since when i was a kid .. i guess no one slaloms anymore everyone surfs and wakeboards. So my question is.. what mods should i do first? i loved someone's led lights especially the cupholders and the transom lights.. my saltare had more cup holders... thinkiing about adding some more of those just not sure where to get them.

I dont like the way alot of the towers look but was contemplating designing a tower slash radar arch that would retractto the sides of the boat .. like it to look kind of like a Cobalt arch when it was up but could double as a pull point..

anyway so much to possibly do.. give me some ideas:)