PDA

View Full Version : Vintage85's new comp

vintage85
06-21-2012, 01:37 AM

Day before fathers day i purchased this and became a member on the site.

Does anyone have an issue with the boat sitting too low... and how is the wake behind it?

haugy
06-21-2012, 12:21 PM
Vintage, welcome. The comp is the lowest sitting boat out of the whole Supra fleet. Known as the Ferrari of the Supras, fast and nimble as hell. But it does sit surprisingly low.

Check your swim platform, if it's completely underwater, you're too low. If it's sitting half submerged, just right.

foxriverat
06-21-2012, 12:22 PM
The comps are pretty low profile and sit low in the water. No issues. Just be carefull not to nose dive the front on a big wake. You will get the hang of it. They have a small wake designed for slalom skiing. If you put weight in it for boarding. Well you better let the wakeboard guys chime in on that one.

Salty87
06-21-2012, 01:01 PM
trippy graphics...partial wrap?

tower/speakers, 2 tone trailer, wheels...somebody put some care into her. got more pics?

Jetlink
06-21-2012, 04:33 PM
Welcome to the family Vintage. I love my comp as Haugy said, it's quick, nimble, sexy and turns heads everywhere. I use it primarily for skiing but I do wakeboard occasionally. Just be careful if you go that route so as to not swamp your new toy.