PDA

View Full Version : Ski pylon extension and rack --- FREE to good home!

96Comp
06-23-2012, 10:30 AM
I have a wakeboard pylon that is used in direct drive boats with ski pylon in front of the engine. Slips over the ski pylon. The wakeboard pylon is made by Joystick and the board rack is a Flyhigh. The rack mounts on the pylon. Includes bow stays. If you already have a tower, you dont need this. Must be picked up in Fredericksburg, VA. Too big to ship. In my garage collecting dust.

inair
06-23-2012, 02:43 PM
Any chance you would separate rack from pylon? We recently bought a pylon extender and are now seeing the potential benefit of a rack. Fredericksburg is a bit far but I would pay for shipping and add some for your trouble?

foxriverat
06-24-2012, 07:50 AM
Any chance you would separate rack from pylon? We recently bought a pylon extender and are now seeing the potential benefit of a rack. Fredericksburg is a bit far but I would pay for shipping and add some for your trouble? Make sure the rack will fit your pole diameter. I just sold a rack that had a 2 1/2 inch diameter. I had many people wanting it. But they all needed 3 inch diameter.

96Comp
06-25-2012, 09:19 AM
The pylon and rack are free. No gimmicks. Also have a grey bimini cut for the pylon and frame/hardware if interested. Also must be picked up. Send me a PM for the address.

Loadup
06-27-2012, 12:25 PM
ngavdba, Have you figured what shipping might be on this ?

96Comp
06-27-2012, 09:11 PM
It's 5' long and weighs about 30lbs. The rack can be shipped. If I look carefully, I probably still have the box.

inair
06-28-2012, 10:38 AM
ngavdba,

That sounds good to me. If you have someone nearby to work this with, I'm in.

Let me know.

96Comp
06-30-2012, 12:15 AM
The pylon and rack are taken! Glad to help out one of my fellow direct drive brothers! We're a dying breed!