If anyone is looking to sell, PM or reply

thanks

CornRickey
06-25-2012, 08:26 PM
Skip the gravity bags and get the 750's

Russell2686
06-28-2012, 12:55 PM
Skip the gravity bags and get the 750's

Im rocking a 2001 Launch SSV, I was worried the 750 will be way to big with battery in the back left compartment?

CornRickey
06-28-2012, 01:48 PM
I have two batts in the port and one in the starboard. The bags will only fill as much as the space there in (with the empty hose properly installed). I removed the panel on the starboard front were the shower goes through, removed the bottom mounting plastic piece and wrapped the wiring/hoses with a material to keep the bag from wearing on it. This makes the space the same sized as the port. The bags fill up all the way without being bunched up, maybe 5 gallons from full capacity if the space was bigger. I recommend relocating the empty pumps to the front of the compartment and as short of a connection to the bag as possible. You will have to add about 6 feet of hose to it if you leave the pump in place because the empty/bottom port on the bags are on the same end as the fill port. I tried this first and the pumps were really slow to empty due to air being trapped in the lines. switched it over and it shoot water out of the thru the hole fitting about twice as far. You will also have to extend your fill hoses and get the right fittings to connect the system to the bags. While your buying them get the right fitting to convert your old bags so you can fill, cap off and move them around the boat for fine tuning.

CornRickey
06-28-2012, 01:49 PM
I think the lay out of our years are the same as they pertain to the rear compartments. not sure though.

Russell2686
06-29-2012, 10:26 AM
I have two batts in the port and one in the starboard. The bags will only fill as much as the space there in (with the empty hose properly installed). I removed the panel on the starboard front were the shower goes through, removed the bottom mounting plastic piece and wrapped the wiring/hoses with a material to keep the bag from wearing on it. This makes the space the same sized as the port. The bags fill up all the way without being bunched up, maybe 5 gallons from full capacity if the space was bigger. I recommend relocating the empty pumps to the front of the compartment and as short of a connection to the bag as possible. You will have to add about 6 feet of hose to it if you leave the pump in place because the empty/bottom port on the bags are on the same end as the fill port. I tried this first and the pumps were really slow to empty due to air being trapped in the lines. switched it over and it shoot water out of the thru the hole fitting about twice as far. You will also have to extend your fill hoses and get the right fittings to connect the system to the bags. While your buying them get the right fitting to convert your old bags so you can fill, cap off and move them around the boat for fine tuning.

awesome! thanks for the info, i'm definitely going to look into this.