PDA

View Full Version : Is it safe to leave

Shayne12
07-01-2012, 01:43 PM
I have an overhead remote garage door, would it be ok to leave it up since the weather is freezing outside? Our city is known to have robberies, but If the door is cracked would this be ok?

gogger
07-01-2012, 08:48 PM
Where do you live that it is freezing outside right now?

Jetlink
07-01-2012, 09:03 PM
South of the equator perhaps? Know there is at least one forum member from Australia on here.

haugy
07-01-2012, 09:29 PM
I have an overhead remote garage door, would it be ok to leave it up since the weather is freezing outside? Our city is known to have robberies, but If the door is cracked would this be ok?

Why wouldn't you close it? My doors open in 5 degrees. As long it didn't ice directly on the door, and at that point, my boat isn't moving nor the door.

Maybe I'm not understanding the question.

gogger
07-01-2012, 09:39 PM
Well I think it is an obvious question. No one can tell you if it is safe or not. I can tell that it probably isn't as criminals work year round. No matter what the weather.

webbbrad
07-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Same ? Posted on moomba forum. Different user

haugy
07-02-2012, 09:51 AM
Well I think it is an obvious question.

Is it? Why would a boater want to leave his garage door open when it's freezing outside? Most would close them. It's not because it's too big, because he said he could crack the door, meaning it could close. And if he's on this and the Moomba forum, you would assume he's running an inboard and that he wouldn't be out in it in freezing weather.

So again to the OP..................wut?

wotan2525
07-02-2012, 10:21 AM
Something isn't adding up but this seems like some kind of spam. Maybe there were links that the board removed?