PDA

View Full Version : Improved Mirror Options for SUpras with Progressive towers?

webbbrad
07-09-2012, 01:52 PM
Anyone have any suggestions for improved mirrors for Progressive Towers since no tower mount is available?
I like the PTM Edge.... just dont want to pay for that one..

looking at another on amazon..

What say you?

blackout_58
07-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Not sure about it being improved, but I am currently using a generic CIPA mirror that I got from my dealer that was a jump from having nothing hahaha. I have seen other CIPA mirrors that might meet your expectations of improved, try this CIPA Extreme http://www.overtons.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?r=view&i=33592

webbbrad
07-09-2012, 03:57 PM
Thanks Blackout. i was looking at that one on Amazon. Did you have the factory mirror too? Would you say this was a improvement?

blackout_58
07-09-2012, 04:02 PM
I still have the factory mirror unfortunately, but highly considered the CIPA Extreme since my fiancee has a hard time seeing. Depending on how close you are to a dealer/lake, I would see if they will let you try one out before you buy it. Goodluck, and let me know since that will more than likely be my next purchase also.

webbbrad
07-09-2012, 04:28 PM
sorry, i didnt read your post so well
I am ordering the CIPA from AMAZON as its on sale and ON PRIME so i'll have wednesday.. If i dont like it, i can return. I really like the PTM EDGE but it is $300..

McDye
07-10-2012, 01:03 PM
I am very happy with the CIPA Extreme..... I did not let it go with the first boat I sold... :)