PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Conbrio: Gas Tank Size

09-06-2005, 01:12 PM
I recently purchased a 1990 Supra Conbrio, and during the first trip to the lake figured out that the gas gauge isn\'t accurate. When it reads completely empty, I can only pu around 9 gals in it. From this message board, it appears that this is a common problem.

My question is, what size tanks did these boats have in them from the factory. I\'m sure the Conbrio's tank is the same size as the Comp boats in the same generation.

Thx -
Brian

devo01
09-06-2005, 01:16 PM
Sorry, something happened during the preview posting process and the body of the message was lost.

I recently purchased a 1990 Conbrio. During my first trip to the lake, I noticed that the fuel gauge is not accurate. From searching through this message board it is evident that this is a common problem.

My question is: what size fuel tanks did the factory put in these boats? When mine shows completely empty, I can still around 10 gals in it. Surely the tank is larger than that?!?

devo01
09-06-2005, 05:54 PM
Just a thought, the Conbrio probably has the same size fuel tank in it that the COMP style boat does from 1986 or so on...