PDA

View Full Version : '86 Ts6m For Sale-Syracuse, NY $5500 obo

Syracuse Badger
07-27-2012, 10:33 AM
I have my Comp up for sale...I love the boat but the family is too big and the boat too small. Looking for a v-drive or Sunsport. The boat is 75%...the gel coat and interior are very nice for an 86. all seats are good to better than good with only minor fading and one small crack on the spotters seat. Floor will need some attention. There are some spider cracks near the gas filler...looks like it took a dock hard there. I can email pics of the boat and you can see some of them on my profile. I really don't want to part with her, but I can't fit the family in and that is a deal breaker for me. :( I have owned it for the past year and been very happy with it. I don't know the actual hours on it but it was sold to me last year with just over 400...hour meter hasn't worked since I purchased so no telling what the real deal is. Boat is being used almost daily and mechanically is sound. The trailer is a single axle eagle with fresh paint, bunks, bearings, tires, and wiring. This would be a great boat for someone looking for a daily runner and a project (floor) if they want it perfect. $5500 OBO, and willing to deliver up to 100 miles N/S from Syracuse, NY or anywhere along I90 from Syracuse, NY to Wisconsin Dells, WI.