PDA

View Full Version : Getting new Switches: 1998 Super Comp

NorCalPR
07-31-2012, 11:08 PM
I'm building an automated ballast setup for my 98 comp. I pretty much have everything figured out, and where I want the bags, except for the switches.

I have two "accessory" switches that go to nothing on the dash. I could use these switches, but they are SPST On/Off Switches. I need two ON-OFF-ON switches, like the Navigation light switch.

I cannot for the life of me find these switches anywhere. Does anyone have a good place to go to, or a dealer that can order these switches?

Ptownkid
08-01-2012, 12:22 AM
There's a billion and one switches out there...what do you want them to look like? If you want official ballast switches go here; http://www.wakemakers.com/wakeboard-ballast-parts/marine-electronics

NorCalPR
08-01-2012, 01:57 AM
I want them to look like the switches that are already in the dash. There are two that do not do anything, but are On-Off switches. I need On-Off-On like the Nav switch.

That way, no holes are cut, and it looks factory...

Workin on pictures.

NorCalPR
08-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Had to go through Skiers Choice to get the switches. They're a 3 part switch, the body, the illuminator for the round knob, and the round knob.

Because I'm changing out two switches from on-off to on-off-on switches, I only needed the bodies. I ordered them through my local dealer (Liquid Wrenches) for about 7 dollars a piece.

Came out cheaper than the Carling switches, and it will look factory...