PDA

View Full Version : F/S Supra 23’ open bow 1990 Saltare

laneo
08-02-2012, 01:05 PM
SOLD Please delete

Supra 23’ open bow 1990 Saltare $13,900 PCM 454 with electronic ignition. Approximately 725 hours at time of this ad. Boat currently in use so hours will increase some. Wake board tower, Massive Wet Sounds loaded stereo system. Tandem axel trailer. Located in the Chicago area.

This Supra is big! 23’ long x 99’’ wide plus an updated large swim platform has room for as many 14 passengers. Very dependable, super high quality older boat with many updates of newer wakeboard boats that cost tens of thousands more. With a Loaded weight in excess of 4000LBS it provides a great wake for all types of riding. Boat is in great condition with just some signs of wear. Vinyl has some wear spots and rips and a few scrapes or scratches on the hull. These areas are seen but do not hurt the performance or reliability of the boat. Repair of these issues would be optional to the buyer and have already been discounted from the asking price. If used as is it will provide many more years of enjoyment. This boat has very low hours and has always been stored indoors never lift kept. The floor and substructure is original and rock solid. 2nd owner with original service manual and service history. Everything is original nothing major has broke then been repaired, rotted and replaced, frozen or blown up and rebuilt. It is all the way it came from Supra except the tower and sound system related upgrades. The originally optional 454 upgrade engine is extremely clean and performs flawlessly with enough grunt to come on plane quickly with a full crew aboard. Lots of Blue LED lighting inside cup holders and sub woofer cabinet. 4 blade stainless steel prop. Tandem trailer is included. It is quite road worthy but the brake system has not been connected since my purchase. There is a small brake line missing probably an easy fix but I never found it necessary. 18” wheels and rims and all lights work. The stereo is SICK. The sound system investment rivals the cost of the boat itself. Many boat owners ads state “the loudest boat on the water” If its not a Wet Sounds equipped boat they are fooling themselves and trying to fool you too! If you can find a wakeboard boat with a louder, crystal clear sounding, play it loud all day long without fail stereo system it better have more Wet Sounds speakers, more Sub woofers and more amps than this one. Certainly something better sounding exists but I have yet to come across it. If so certainly it will have more money invested in the stereo system than you can buy this boat for. The sound system consists of 4 high power amps with 15 total channels, 6 sub woofers, Wet Sounds tower speakers, 4 Wet Sounds in boat speakers, 2 huge batteries, the highest available power alternator, electronic battery isolator, large 7" screen head unit with Blue Tooth, DVD. MP3, SD card slot,CD, GPS & TV capable, full adjustment EQ Pre amp, Ipod input. It will run loud and clear all day long and will not fail. Waaay more than asking price invested.

2- Wet Sounds Pro 8 Horn loaded tower speakers

1- Wet Sounds Pro 485 w/ 2- 8” mid bass speakers and high range horn speaker

4- Wet Sounds 6 ½” 2 way in boat speakers

2- RE 12” subs in 2 cabinets

2- Infinity 10” Sub woofers built in to boat

2- Infinity 8” Sub woofers built in to boat

1- JL Audio E6450 6 channel amp 450 watts as installed

2- Sony XM-ZR604 4 channel amps 1200 watts as installed

1- Sony Xm-Zr1852 Mono sub amp 1000 watts as installed

7” touch screen head unit with cd player

Pre amp eq

High power Bass voltage capacitor

2 huge deep cycle batteries

Other features:

2 Batteries

Cover

Built –in cooler

Dual speedo’s

Ski/board Locker

Windows Tinted.

Depth finder (not working)

lots of LED lighted cup holders

Built in bar area

The price is pretty firm but well worth it for the amount of fun the new owner will have. Hate to sell because of all of the fun I have on this boat but it is time to get a new(er) one. Not really looking for any trades but I am looking for a 2009 or newer Supra or other high quality ski boat or a Chevy Avalanche, or 4 stroke Yamaha snowmobiles. Will add or take cash to make deal as needed. Will be happy to take any serious buyers out on the water to try it out. Many more high-resolution photos are available. Send an Email to [email protected] with PHOTOS in the subject line to get all pictures emailed back. To arrange a viewing or ask any questions call 309-275-9090

laneo
08-02-2012, 01:09 PM
Pics of flaws

laneo
08-02-2012, 01:16 PM
Stereo pics

cadunkle
08-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Looks nice, like my boat's twin. I wonder why the windshield center piece doesn't line up. Either loose windshield frame or sagging cap maybe? ... and 14 people would be REALLY tight. Or put all 14 in the bow and call it a Mastercraft.

haugy
08-03-2012, 09:03 PM
Dis boat seems familiar..............:D :D :D :D

Throw in the chick, and I'll buy it.

wotan2525
08-03-2012, 10:57 PM
My center windshield sags the exact same way. I've always blamed it on being old and (sort of) loose.

mapleleaf
08-04-2012, 10:33 PM
Sag thread! its the cap mine does it too, its in the walkthrough...
Nice Saltare!! sorry for the Jacking...

Kracker
08-05-2012, 02:09 AM
please dont kid your self on the stereo. Its not all that

laneo
08-06-2012, 12:15 PM
I'm Kidding myself? The real joke is what you have hanging on that 1970's tower of yours. Wetsounds now have some real competition. Bahahahaha (deep breath) hahahahahaha...hahaha.ha

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?10030-Building-my-own-tower-speakers&p=73992#post73992

cadunkle
08-06-2012, 03:23 PM
Great attitude. You want to sell a boat so you berate the people here and show yourself to be a self-centered fool, full of yourself. Ridiculous stereos like you have are pointless, especially if you spend so much on them that you can't afford to maintain your teak, vinyl, and trailer. Take care of your boat for real, not just ghetto bling, and you might get top dollar for it.

laneo
08-06-2012, 04:55 PM
I do not recall asking either of you for your opinions. More importantly you don't see me posting my opinion of your boats on your threads.

haugy
08-06-2012, 11:03 PM
There is a thread already discussing this boat in General Discussion. Let's leave the ad alone, and you guys can make fun of each other in General Discussion.

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?11385-1990-Saltare-on-ebay

laneo
09-10-2012, 12:02 PM
Sold please delete