PDA

View Full Version : bertha ballast tanks

pimp_daddy_grady
09-14-2002, 03:03 PM
we just got our new launch and we're still gettin used to everything. we got the optional bertha ballast system and i decided to check out the tanks. i know the one in the front is under the locker and i can get rite to it. im not sure where the other tank is and i have no idea how to reach it. if n e body knows please lemme know. thanx

pimp_daddy_grady
09-14-2002, 03:19 PM
i know the tank is rite under the seat but how do i get to the pump to c if its connected?

09-22-2002, 10:43 PM
Grady, waz up? The fill pump for that system is located in the bilge under the alternator. The drain pump is loated externally on the bottom of the tank (backseat bottom), which is accessable by removing the motorbox and rear center floorboard, there are 2 fittings on the top of rhe tank as well, 1 for filling and1 for venting the system.

09-22-2002, 10:44 PM
Grady, waz up? The fill pump for that system is located in the bilge under the alternator. The drain pump is loated externally on the bottom of the tank (backseat bottom), which is accessable by removing the motorbox and rear center floorboard, there are 2 fittings on the top of rhe tank as well, 1 for filling and1 for venting the system.

09-22-2002, 10:45 PM

Brian Raymond
09-23-2002, 03:32 PM
Bertha tank