PDA

View Full Version : My 1988 Supra Sunsport

seantr83
08-28-2012, 05:30 PM
I have always wanted a Supra Sunsport, when I was a kid my dad test drove one and said "next summer I'm gonna buy one" well next summer came and he never bought one, That was 20 years ago. Well whenever I see one for sale I always stop and look at them, Well finally after looking online and on the roadsides I bought the boat I always wanted! I found it locally about 5 minutes from my house, I ended up getting it cheap and it seems to be a great boat for the money! It needed a few minor things when I got it, hoses, and needed a few things re-wired. It has 547 hrs and purrs like a kitten! Anyway, I got the boat for $1750. It has no floor or stringer issues, just needs some interior work and a good cleaning, and work on the trailer. I'd like to keep my budget low but by next summer I hope to have it all done! I wont really use it much for the rest of the year because I have a 24' open bow Sea ray but, I always like a project and am excited about this boat! Anyway, tell me what ya'll think!!

I'd like to get new interior and carpet and give this boat to my brother in law, he helps me out alot and I think that he'd enjoy it, anyone have any idea of the average cost of all new interior?

Thanks,

Sean

Lake Norfork
Arkansas110821108311084011087