PDA

View Full Version : Supra Sunsport Open Bow Ski/Wakeboard/Wakesurf with Ballast

andyzarkovich
09-05-2012, 09:30 PM
Up for sale is a Supra Sunsport Open bow boat! This boat has been completely updated to meet the demand of a wakeboarder/wakesurfer or just taking the family out for the day on the lake. This beautiful boat has a fully plumbed and automated ballast system boasting 2000lbs of weight. There is a 500lb fat sac in the back ski locker, 500lb fat sac under the back seat, and a 1000lb fat sac in the bow of the boat. All you have to do is flip the fill button and the sac’s fill in under 5 minutes, then when you're done riding, hit the empty button and you will be empty in under 5 minutes. It has a 351 pcm ford motor that runs excellent with 500 hours and counting. The tower is all aluminum and has racks on each side two boards per side This boat puts up a very nice wake. It has 4 6x9’s and a Alpine deck with an mp3 hookup that sounds great. Upholstery is brand new with no rips or tears, this includes all new marine grade plywood backing. The dash also has new gauges and upholstery that makes this boat looks completly updated. The trailer has been sandblasted and painted, has new tires, led lights and looks sharp. This boat is lake ready, buy it today and ride today.

call or text andy at 517-881-2568
email at [email protected]

michael hunter
09-05-2012, 10:18 PM
What year? How much are you asking for it? How are the stringers and floorboards?

andyzarkovich
09-05-2012, 11:10 PM
Oh sorry,

Its a 1986. The floor is solid. No soft spots. I would assume that the stringers are also good as there is no way to see or get to them and dont have any way to test them. I think there is a density test you can do but dont have the equipment. I am asking $12,750 or best offer. Let me know if you have an y other questions. Thanks!

ruby23m
09-06-2012, 08:38 PM
I like your ballast set up, I have an 86 Saltare and wanted to do the same thing you have. Do you have info on how you plumbed everything? Good luck on the sale!

andyzarkovich
09-07-2012, 08:50 AM
The ballast system is the only way to go. I have done a 4 boats this way and i think its the easiest the way to go with direct drive boats. I will try drawing something up and posting it on here but basically i just run two johnson aerator pumps on each sac, on to fill and one to empty. For wiring what is slick is to pick up trailer wire from napa. You can get it in a 4 or 6 wire spool and that makes it look clean and you only have to pull one or two wires up to your dash.

andyzarkovich
09-10-2012, 09:12 AM
New Price. 11,999. Make me an offer!

andyzarkovich
09-10-2012, 12:19 PM
I am also open to trades of any kind. Trucks, cars, snowmobiles, boats, jet skis. Let me know what u have. I can come up with cash will trade item plus cash.

wotan2525
09-10-2012, 01:03 PM
Cool boat! GLWS!

andyzarkovich
10-01-2012, 03:52 PM
New price $11,000

michael hunter
10-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Hey Andy I just noticed you are on Canadian Lakes . I have a friend there I haven't been there since we moved to GA.

andyzarkovich
10-02-2012, 01:37 PM
I need to update that. I have moved back home to DeWitt, mi which is near lansing. I loved canadian lakes though. There were 35 lakes within 15 miles from my house. There is also the Muskegon river that was about 15 minutes from there that i consider the best wakeboard spot in Michigan. I was actually trying to organize a big wakeboard boat event up there at one time.