PDA

View Full Version : WANTED 1988 comp ts6m parts

haderondah
09-10-2012, 10:50 PM
Hello All,

I recently purchased a 1988 supra comp ts6m off the side of the road while driving through rural Maine. Boat and motor (Ford 351) are in excellent shape (669 hrs) but there are minor repairs needed and I am looking for:

1. center ski pylon to fit OEM mounting configuration
2. intake louvers on the bow
3. circular louvers on the stern
4. running lights front and rear
5. new canvas cover (for use while docked, not on the trailer)

Sifting through the internet and eBay have proven these items surprisingly difficult to find. I would like to find aftermarket parts for #'s 4 and 5 since those items should be new. But I imagine a lot of owners are looking to convert the tradition ski setup to wake boarding, so if there is anyone willing to sell the ski pylon please let me know. In addition, please weigh in on the best aftermarket venues for Supra specific parts. From the posts I have been able to find Discount Inboard and Skier's Choice seem to appear regularly. Most agree those are the two best venues for parts? Unfortunately I don't have a local store in my area.

Thank you all in advance,

Haderondah

ts6mnewbie
09-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Hey,
As far as anything mechanical you can't beat skidim (Discount Inboard Marine). For the vents and lights you might try Jim at Viper Customs. 865-388-4096 He seemed to have whatever I needed as far as that kind of stuff goes.

crystal waters
09-11-2012, 03:32 PM
for vent covers etc
http://www.marine-products.com/parts/boat-pump/boat-bilge.html?p=2

for boat cover
Skiboatcovers.com

mr.jrc
09-11-2012, 04:43 PM
sent you a pm.