PDA

View Full Version : Hello from KY

rkhodges21
10-16-2012, 02:39 PM
Hello, Everyone.

My name is Kurt, and I live in Hopkinsville, KY with my wife and daughter. I just finished my Masters in Mechanical Engineering at TN Tech in August, and I have been working for just under a year for a centrifugal fan manufacturer. We do not currently own a boat, but I am hoping so save up for one within the next 2 years. I love boats, and I enjoy learning as much about them as I can so that I can make the best possible choice when it comes time to lay the money down on one. I hope to learn more about what you guys think makes Supra the best choice in the market, but I have been really impressed with Skiers Choice ever since Matt Brown took the time to guide myself and a couple other college kids through the factory a couple years ago. I really look forward to gaining knowledge and getting ideas from everyone on this site, and I wish you all the best.

supraaddict
10-16-2012, 11:52 PM
I have a 2004 22SSV Gravity Games Edition and so far I have been impressed with everything except the ballast and some wiring. I believe that Skiers Choice does build a good boat, but like everyone, you will find a few things here and there that you do and don't like. My ballast is the sprinkler style system that has been changed over the years. I plan on changing mine in a year or two. Skiers choice builds good wake producing boats if that's what you are looking for. Good luck with your purchase and welcome to the forum!