PDA

View Full Version : How about some custom back seat ideas for 87 Comp

SupraComp
10-16-2005, 11:04 PM
Trying to think of something interesting to do to my back seat cause the frame is rotted and it needs replacing anyways. Maybe extending the sundeck into the boat further or a cooler with 2 seats?? Any ideas or pics?

SupraComp
10-19-2005, 12:15 AM
what is nobody on the board lately?

02-22-2006, 12:51 AM
Hey supracomp, I have a 89' and Im a week away from starting the same project. I would like to chat with you and throw some ideas around. reach me at [email protected] or 214-265-8723 ask for Jet

SupraComp
02-22-2006, 06:23 PM
I would definnitly be interested in hearing what people have to say. Mines shot also

vintner
02-23-2006, 11:39 AM
This might not help much but before I bought my Mariah, I was going to do a major renovation on an old American Skier. One thing that I was considering was trying to come up with some moveable seats in the back that could be wither front or rear facing. I also wanted walkway room to the rear deck so I wasn't stepping on the seats all the time. I didn't have a solid plan but had sketched some ideas on paper. I would look at the Waterski magazine buyers guide and check out some of the interiors of the new boats. I like some of the wrap around concepts in the rear of some of them but I know that space is tight.

Write down your needs and wants, be creative.