PDA

View Full Version : NEW WEBSITE

bpskis
10-30-2005, 09:02 PM
What's the deal? Moomba has had their website for a few weeks now. What happened to Supra's? I feel that Supra's quality is slipping and Moomba's are increasing. Eventually they will be the same boat. The fact that Moomba's website has been up for so long reinforces this in my mind, maybe they are working more on Moombas? I dont know, what do you all think?

btw-I really like my supra, and dont want to offend anyone, so dont take it the wrong way.

IndyMatt
10-31-2005, 07:23 AM
I must admit that i havnt spent much time on the moomba web site... but uhm... isnt this (www.Supraboats.com) Supras web site? maybe there is more on the other site... Just a little confused.

RickT
11-02-2005, 09:17 AM
Major overall for Supra site this year...taking alittle more time than the small update Moomba got.

Rick

bpskis
11-03-2005, 12:50 AM
Alright Rick, thanks for clearing it up. I guess I was just getting a little jealous of the Moomba site. I look forward to seeing what is new with Supra.

IndyMatt
11-03-2005, 08:19 AM
I would love more effort to be put into the "Supra Store." I would love to see a SkiDim approach, geared towards the Supra line. I realize a lot of the little things that I need for the boat are available through my dealer. Wouldnt it be great if I could pull up a general blue print/ part list for the boats... and wow even order parts online?? Even if Indmar components were not included; I would love a part resource for my boat!!

silvtongdvl
11-03-2005, 02:56 PM
Totally agree with the parts web page. Even if we had to get the parts from local dealers - at least we would know the right part # . It wouldn't really hurt the dealerships that way - because us do-it-yourself guys are going to do it anyways. The guys that don't work on their own boats will still go to the dealer.
~S~

Jon
11-14-2005, 12:39 PM
Expect something around November 21st.

RickT
11-17-2005, 02:13 PM
So what do you think?

Rick

texas_21V
11-17-2005, 02:57 PM
The boat specs on the compare page don't seem to be correct at all.

Jon

bpskis
11-17-2005, 04:08 PM
Rick, I like it. The videos were a great idea, although I couldnt' get the sound to work on them. Texas is right about the specs not being correct, but that is minor. Overall I like the new setup a lot, it was worth the wait!

11-17-2005, 04:26 PM
New web page looks great! I was sad to see that there still is no direct drive sunsport in 06. Is the Launch 21 available in the walk through bow?? What about team Supra? Any more pics of Emily??

SupraComp
11-17-2005, 06:58 PM
Same here with the sound not working, but great look!!!

msutoad
11-18-2005, 07:43 AM
So did you guys get a private URL to get the sneak peek? ;)

Please share

bpskis
11-18-2005, 09:42 AM
msu-no private url, they updated the website. I'm guessing you are still seeing the old one becuase of an issue with your favorites link or something? Try typing in the address, and you should notice a big change.

Legace
11-18-2005, 03:56 PM
Go to the top right corner and click home. The site will be great when it's all up. I take it the specs for the boats are being fixed and will be put up soon, right? I love the boat archive section.

Legace
11-18-2005, 04:01 PM
I just noticed the specs are in the compare boats part ;)

Suprafly
11-22-2005, 11:38 PM
Overall the concept is great, I like it, but on the negative side, the videos are kind of boring compared to last years and the bulletin board just doesn't have the same feel. On the other hand, a nice feature is being able use the colorizer in the different color schemes. I just ordered my 21V and I can now see what it will really look like! OVERALL....GOOD JOB GUYS!!!!!

Legace
12-06-2005, 11:23 AM
In the Supra history section, you need some editing above the section "Supra' Parent Company". Sorry...Just pointing that out.