PDA

View Full Version : Lively says WHATS UP !

lively
11-07-2012, 07:55 PM
where are my rebuild buddies !! how are thing out in life guys!? can we host a pic thread of new mods?

Well i broke down and sold my old ford .. and got a 08 Gmc 4x4 tow pig ... shes got 45k and drove by grandpa ...
Im having to winterize the boat soon , and the fab shop has been looking at cad drawling for a new tower "Lively style"
i looked at all these towers and what not but i feel like with so much work into the supra i should just design my own,

so I am lol ... i also have been doing some business with real estate and trying to get into the market for income properties..

just wanted to say hi and hope all is well !! ....

-Lively-

ps/ got props for sale
thread in classifieds

jet
11-08-2012, 11:40 AM
Im back at it! Interior leds (white) are all done, (red) underwater leds and interior leds done. Stereo 1/2 done wiring up roswell bar speakers and leds now.

jet
11-14-2012, 09:43 PM
Hello...anybody in there??

sybrmike
11-14-2012, 11:36 PM
Just waiting until it gets cold enough so that the garage is miserable before digging back in - they're supposed to be winter projects, right?

Jetlink
11-14-2012, 11:40 PM
Just waiting until it gets cold enough so that the garage is miserable before digging back in - they're supposed to be winter projects, right?
Somehow I think your idea of winter and my idea of winter differ there Mike. Unless the garage is heated, there are no winter projects getting accomplished by me at least. How's the heat in your garage and what you got planned this "winter?"

jet
11-15-2012, 10:11 AM
I have been thinking about pulling my sons vent in his room and diverting it to the garage to help out with the heat. lol

sybrmike
11-15-2012, 10:58 AM
My little 1800W electric space heater doesn't do much for 2400 sq ft of unheated, uninsulated garage - so with my thin Texas blood, ~ 45 F is cold enough for me.

Need to get back on my folding floating bimini idea, repair a cross brace in the rear bench base, soundproof my doghouse, secure my sub, add another 400# sac, and I want to add a 12V outlet to the helm storage pod.

wotan2525
11-15-2012, 01:01 PM
If my garage was 45F I'd be out there everyday!!

I've got no heat, no insulation and it's missing 1 door and 1 window. BRRRRR!

bens250ex
11-24-2012, 10:37 AM
lively whats up!!! i havent been on here in a while had alot going on but thought about shootin you a text the other day. You swaped to the dark side with the tow pig lively!!!!! i got a new tow rig as well!