PDA

View Full Version : who's been to lake of the ozarks

ditchsnake
11-14-2012, 06:44 PM
We had so much fun in Mo. last year we want to plan another trip. We have some friends that want to go to Lake of the Ozarks but heard that there are so many go fast boats that it sucks for wakeboarding. Any comments about what it's like there

kevkev
11-17-2012, 10:55 AM
Every time I have been there (probably 10 times) it was extremely rough and we were on a 26' cuddy cabin. I wouldn't recommend it for a wake boarding trip.

supraaddict
11-17-2012, 01:21 PM
If you liked Table Rock Lake, you might try Bull Shoals Lake in Arkansas. It is very good for wake boarding and if you come, I can tell you exactly where we all hang out. We have 3 very long coves that are known for wake boarding so all the other boats pretty much steer clear of the coves we are in. It is only about 45 minutes away from where you were in Branson, MO.

ditchsnake
11-19-2012, 10:32 PM
Thanks we heard that was nice too. Tablerock was nice. Our condo was in a long quiet cove even though it was labor day. Pulled out of our slip and started boarding Glass all day every day. We've never seen anything like it. Even at powell.
If you liked Table Rock Lake, you might try Bull Shoals Lake in Arkansas. It is very good for wake boarding and if you come, I can tell you exactly where we all hang out. We have 3 very long coves that are known for wake boarding so all the other boats pretty much steer clear of the coves we are in. It is only about 45 minutes away from where you were in Branson, MO.

KG's Supra24
11-20-2012, 12:53 AM
Plus 1 for Bull Shoals. Very nice area and there are a couple rentals on the water.

Seems like there is always glass somewhere.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2