PDA

View Full Version : Website question

Heem
12-05-2005, 01:30 PM
We are looking at purchasing an 06 20SSV from out of state. The dealer has asked me to build the boat online to get an idea of what options I want. However, when we go to the customize and pricing link there is no 20V or 20SSV options just the Comp 20 or Launch 20 which are direct drives. Does anyone have an idea what the price difference should be between the direct drives and v-drives. Just trying to get an idea if the price we have been given is accurate or not. Thanks for the help.

Jon
12-05-2005, 03:05 PM
You should probably add around $3000 for the v-drive.

DKJBama92Mariah
12-05-2005, 03:22 PM
Welcome to the board heem.

Shoot an e-mail to Brian Raymond at Skier's Choice. He can let you know for sure. I think his e-mail is [email protected] . If that doesn't work, then you can always send him a PM through the board.

Cheers,
DKJ

IndyMatt
12-05-2005, 07:11 PM
If you want immediate gratification (dont we all) just price out a basic Launch 21 and then a Launch 21V and see what the difference in $$ is. Im not sure what exactly the increase is paying for other than the Walthers V- Remote oil filter and maybe a little more expense in the hull setup... but not sure the exact amount.

IndyMatt
12-05-2005, 07:17 PM
OR..... and Im just spitballin here.... Maybe your dealer should step up to the plate and spend some time with you (even if on the phone) to discuss options and prices. We all know the MSRP isnt what your going to pay anyway... Right?? Be careful if your buying out of state make sure the dealer is going to be a go the extra mile for you kinda guy!!

Jon
12-05-2005, 09:53 PM
I am a dealer, sorry I should have mentioned that above. Add $3000 for a v-drive.