PDA

View Full Version : WAKE WORLD DISCUSSION BOARD

99 LAUNCH
12-13-2005, 08:12 PM
Wake World discussion board is a great site. There are about 15,000 members on it. With that many people there are alway's new thread's. Lot's of good info and thought's from lot's of people. This is a great board as well just not a very active one! Hope to see some of you're names at WAKE WORLD. DKJ and SLVTONGDVL I pretty shure you guy's would digg it!;)

DKJBama92Mariah
12-14-2005, 03:14 AM
Thanks for the heads up 99LAUNCH,

Checked it out. Looks pretty cool. Unfortunately, i couldnt resist getting uncontrolled regurgitation of the keyboard on a post regarding a diesel in a ski-boat. Looks like my habit of being exhaustively long-winded will carry over from this board to that one. Only thing is, I gotta start out as a newbie over there; meaning no one will give a damn what a have to say. Hmmm, could be a good thing. Am I making any sense? Been up for 21 hrs. Finals are FINALLY over, and needless to say there has been some celebration going on. Hmmm... maybe i'm seeing a trend here...I tend to spend a whole lot more time posting here come finals time; anything is better than studying boring a$$ domestic relations. Probably time to get some shuteye. I appear to have completely lost my mind and i've got a hydraulic wakeplace new in the box to put on Mariah over the break.

Cheers,
DKJ

12-14-2005, 02:43 PM
I saw you're post. Don't be so hard on you're boat. People on that board will listen once you show them you know you're $hit. They don't seem to care if you're new or not. That's the board I've ben on since I had the problem with the crack in my hull. BACK TO WORK see you at wake world.

silvtongdvl
12-14-2005, 06:05 PM
Am already there - along with
www.wakeboader.com
www.gcwa.com - my home
www.boatingabc.com
www.dallaswakeboard.com
I have lost the Austin clubs site address - waketoberfest is always cool though.

~S~
P.S> the one that started me off was
www.goboatingmag.com