PDA

View Full Version : Need info no TSM6

BK
12-16-2005, 04:44 PM
I am looking at buying a 1986 Supra TSM6 thats in exellent shape. I need to know if this boat with a tower and some wieght would be any good for boarding? I will be skiing about 50%, boarding 40% and tubing ect..... the rest of the time. I also would like to know if this boat does ok in mild chop? Thaks for any info!!!

SupraComp
12-17-2005, 12:02 PM
Comp's dont do too well in rough water, It can handle it all day long, but the question is can you? With weight and the wakeplate adjusted right it would be a great boat for boarding, Although it was made specifically for skiing. make sure and check the motor mount bolts to see if theyre tight, to check for stringer rot

Kyle

brandonbb
01-22-2006, 05:17 PM
i am the second owner of my comp and i have been in nautiques and other boats and this boat is nice (86 comp) i have my pics on this site check them out. i do wish it was bigger only about 5 people is full and unless you are really out there boarding and sking this boat is not your just cruise around boat. i enjoy the power and quik turning and the way the old boat sits down in the water. but unless you want to spend 50k on a new one these older clean boats are the way to go!!!!!!