PDA

View Full Version : New Gear on-line

scmarketing
12-19-2005, 10:11 PM
Check out our new gear for sale on-line. Love to get some feedback from you.
Like it? Hate it? What other items would you like to see us add to the Supra collection?

12-23-2005, 06:25 AM
Still says offline on my computer

12-23-2005, 06:27 AM
It still says offline on my computer

Ed Obermeier
12-23-2005, 10:20 AM
My opinion, for whatever it's worth. The decals are exactly what I've been waiting for from you guys, especially the 7" ones. Prices for them are extremely reasonable, I'll be ordering some up soon. Good size for a ski, board, or small car.

I wish you offered the trailer guide covers in something other than black. Black doesn't go with my white-and-red Legacy on a red trailer and I need new guide bumpers. How about offering them in red and blue also?

The mens shirts and hoodies are cool and the prices aren't out of line. The logo hat is offered only in black, during the summer I don't wear black hats. Some lighter color would make me more likely to order one. Can't comment on the womens gear.

Ed

Jillyjam
01-05-2006, 07:53 PM
I would like to see an embroided Supra towel that matches my boat...I can wrap up in this baby and stay warm-

winks-

Jillyjam

myturndad
01-12-2006, 01:15 PM
They have new items posted under the gear. They finally got some youth clothing but I think it may be a little geared to the "baby" side than the young teens.

Anyway it's getting better.

SupraComp
01-12-2006, 10:19 PM
Ditto on the Towel! I already ordered the decals and a Supra license plate

gravgames
01-13-2006, 12:46 AM
I like that we have more choose from but we need way more cloths and hats (Mens) Hay maybe even helmets with the supra logo like tiga has. Just a thought love my 04 gravty games boat just waiting on the weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!

msutoad
01-13-2006, 05:46 PM
I did not see the license plate on there anymore. Do you have link for it? Thanks

Jason

dndsam
01-13-2006, 10:15 PM
I have converted over to Supra from Mastercraft. I love my Supra boat but the gear has always been a step behind MC and Malibu. I think the 8 stars t-shirt is a step in the right direction. There needs to be more of a variety of things to choose. Maybe even a bit of retro. Keep working on it. I know there are people wanting to spend money to get the duds to sport at the lake this summer.